APS : Thursday, 04 July 2019
NIAMEY – President of the African Union Commission (AU) Moussa Faki Mahamat said Thursday in Niamey (Niger), that the ambition of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) is to intensifying trade exchanges in Africa,
so to build an integrated continental marketplace.
Opening the meeting in the Niger capital, Niamey, AU Commission chief Moussa Faki Mahamat lauded the newly-minted African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) accord.
“(Its) goal is ultimately to create an integrated, continent-wide market. It’s a remarkable achievement, and one that can even be described as historic,” Faki said.
The 12th Extraordinary Summit of the African Union will be devoted to the operational launch of the AfCTA.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina