APS : Thursday, 04 July 2019
NIAMEY – President of the African Union Commission (AU) Moussa Faki Mahamat said Thursday in Niamey (Niger), that the ambition of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) is to intensifying trade exchanges in Africa,
so to build an integrated continental marketplace.
Opening the meeting in the Niger capital, Niamey, AU Commission chief Moussa Faki Mahamat lauded the newly-minted African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) accord.
“(Its) goal is ultimately to create an integrated, continent-wide market. It’s a remarkable achievement, and one that can even be described as historic,” Faki said.
The 12th Extraordinary Summit of the African Union will be devoted to the operational launch of the AfCTA.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation