APS : Thursday, 04 July 2019
NIAMEY – President of the African Union Commission (AU) Moussa Faki Mahamat said Thursday in Niamey (Niger), that the ambition of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) is to intensifying trade exchanges in Africa,
so to build an integrated continental marketplace.
Opening the meeting in the Niger capital, Niamey, AU Commission chief Moussa Faki Mahamat lauded the newly-minted African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCTA) accord.
“(Its) goal is ultimately to create an integrated, continent-wide market. It’s a remarkable achievement, and one that can even be described as historic,” Faki said.
The 12th Extraordinary Summit of the African Union will be devoted to the operational launch of the AfCTA.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony