APS : Tuesday, 22 February 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune announced Tuesday, in Doha, that the 7th Summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) will be organized in Algeria.
“I hope and will be pleased to receive you in Algeria on the occasion of the holding of the next summit,” said President Tebboune in a speech he made during the 6th Summit of the Heads of State and Government of GECF.
In order to strengthen the role of the gas exporting countries in preserving their interests, the President of the Republic called to “open a dialogue with the consumer countries which use gas as a main driving force for the development of their economies.”
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo