Embassy of Algeria in Sofia | Bulgaria > News > Economy & Business > 7th Summit of Gas Exporting Countries Forum to be organized in Algeria
7th Summit of Gas Exporting Countries Forum to be organized in Algeria
February 24, 2022 ambalg Economy & Business
APS : Tuesday, 22 February 2022
DOHA- President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune announced Tuesday, in Doha, that the 7th Summit of the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) will be organized in Algeria.
“I hope and will be pleased to receive you in Algeria on the occasion of the holding of the next summit,” said President Tebboune in a speech he made during the 6th Summit of the Heads of State and Government of GECF.
In order to strengthen the role of the gas exporting countries in preserving their interests, the President of the Republic called to “open a dialogue with the consumer countries which use gas as a main driving force for the development of their economies.”
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée