APS : Saturday, 07 April 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mourad Zemali will partake in the 45th session of Arab Labour Conference in Cairo, Egypt, from 8 to 15 April, said Saturday a Ministry’s communiqué.
Zemali will lead a delegation made up of representatives of workers and employers.
The session will focus on themes related to Arab labour markets, private corporate social responsibility and productivity and its role in improving competitiveness.
During the plenary session, the minister will present a report on Algeria’s policy for the promotion of employment, curbing unemployment and strengthening management mechanisms as well as the efforts made for social protection of workers and citizens in general, and for the promotion of social dialogue in collaboration with partners of the Tripartite (Government-trade union-employers), said the communiqué.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied