APS : Saturday, 07 April 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mourad Zemali will partake in the 45th session of Arab Labour Conference in Cairo, Egypt, from 8 to 15 April, said Saturday a Ministry’s communiqué.
Zemali will lead a delegation made up of representatives of workers and employers.
The session will focus on themes related to Arab labour markets, private corporate social responsibility and productivity and its role in improving competitiveness.
During the plenary session, the minister will present a report on Algeria’s policy for the promotion of employment, curbing unemployment and strengthening management mechanisms as well as the efforts made for social protection of workers and citizens in general, and for the promotion of social dialogue in collaboration with partners of the Tripartite (Government-trade union-employers), said the communiqué.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina