APS : Monday, 04 December 2017
ALGIERS- The minister of Public Works and Transport Abdelghani Zalane received Monday, in Algiers, the Chinese Vice Minister of Trade Yu Jianhua with whom he broached the ways to strengthen cooperation and partnership
between the two countries in the field of public works and transport said the ministry in a communiqué.
This meeting, which is part of the strengthening and the development of bilateral cooperation, focused on the various aspects of cooperation in the fields of public works and transport in general, particularly concerning the project of the Port Centre of El-Hamdania, said the source.
In this regard, Zaalane highlighted the importance that the government grants to this important and strategic project, which will be a future economic hub, and a platform for regional trade by sea due to its location, only 16 miles from the Mediterranean zone, where 21% of the international marine and commercial traffic is concentrated.
The minister highlighted the need to establish all the necessary conditions for the launching of this project to be based on a solid foundation during the year 2018,” said the statement.
For his part, Jianhua welcomed the strategic relations between the two countries, underlining the importance to promote them, and to meet all the conditions for their continuation and their success.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea