APS : Monday, 22 February 2016
ALGIERS- Chairperson of Guinea’s Economic and Social Council Rabiatou Serah Diallo expressed, Monday in Algiers, hope that her country would draw on Algeria’s experience in the integration of young people into the world of work and the empowerment of women.
In a statement to the press following the audience granted to her by Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mohamed El Ghazi, Serah Diallo underlined that her country “seek to benefit from Algeria’s experience in the creation of job opportunities, the integration of young people in the world of work and the empowerment of women.”
The discussions with El-Ghazi focused on the prospects for the development of cooperation between the two countries, she said, adding that Algeria enjoys long experience in various areas, making of it a reference in the African continent.
For his part, El Ghazi said that the discussions was an opportunity to examine means to enhance cooperation, particularly in the fields of labour, employment and social security.
The minister also expressed readiness to make Guinea benefit from Algeria’s experience, especially in the creation of jobs and the development of youth entrepreneurship.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum