APS : Monday, 22 February 2016
ALGIERS- Chairperson of Guinea’s Economic and Social Council Rabiatou Serah Diallo expressed, Monday in Algiers, hope that her country would draw on Algeria’s experience in the integration of young people into the world of work and the empowerment of women.
In a statement to the press following the audience granted to her by Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security Mohamed El Ghazi, Serah Diallo underlined that her country “seek to benefit from Algeria’s experience in the creation of job opportunities, the integration of young people in the world of work and the empowerment of women.”
The discussions with El-Ghazi focused on the prospects for the development of cooperation between the two countries, she said, adding that Algeria enjoys long experience in various areas, making of it a reference in the African continent.
For his part, El Ghazi said that the discussions was an opportunity to examine means to enhance cooperation, particularly in the fields of labour, employment and social security.
The minister also expressed readiness to make Guinea benefit from Algeria’s experience, especially in the creation of jobs and the development of youth entrepreneurship.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region