APS : Monday, 16 October 2017
ALGIERS-Minister of Industry and Mines Youcef Yousfi on Monday discussed with the Secretary of State to Romania’s Ministry of Economy for the Industry of defence Ion Radu the prospects of industrial cooperation between the two countries,
announced the ministry in a communiqué.
Both officials assessed cooperation relations between the two countries and the prospects of their consolidation in the fields of industry and mines, said the source.
They also stressed the need to further develop industrial partnership projects in various fields (agrifood, steel industry, mechanical and electrical subcontracting, communication, textile and mines).
Radu expressed the Romanian government’s willingness to organize economic missions in Romania so that both countries’ businessmen discuss partnership opportunities in specific areas.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum