APS : Monday, 08 July 2019
ALGIERS-The World Bank’s Country Director for the Maghreb and Malta, Middle East and North Africa (MENA), Marie Françoise Marie-Nelly on Monday reaffirmed the bank’s willingness to continue supporting Algeria
in its challenge for a more diversified economy, inclusive growth and sustainable social development.
Marie Françoise Marie-Nelly, whose term expires on 30 July 2019, made this statement after a meeting with Finance Minister, Mohamed Loukal.
On this occasion, the minister “warmly” thanked the WB representative for her commitment to developing cooperation between Algeria and the bank,” said the Ministry.
Both sides seized this opportunity to review the WB’s main projects in Algeria and discuss topics of common interest before the successor of Nelly takes office on 1 August 2019.
She hoped that her successor would visit Algeria once he takes office, concluded the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony