APS : Tuesday, 27 February 2018
WASHINGTON- A high-level regional conference on employment, innovation and service economy in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, will be held in Algiers on 26-27 March,
sources close to the World Bank (WB) told APS.
The conference will be held jointly by the Ministry of Finance, WB and the Arab Monetary Fund, under the high patronage of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, under the theme “Youth, technology and finance,” added the source.
The participants will discuss the issue of unemployment in the MENA region and examine means to facilitate access to jobs for graduates and curb unemployment.
The conference will bring together entrepreneurs from around the world, renowned academics and political decision-makers to discuss modern education systems that would likely support private sector’s development
The participants will focus mainly on themes related to service economy, employment, the creation of start-ups, job platforms, telecommunications and modern payment systems.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony