APS : Tuesday, 27 February 2018
WASHINGTON- A high-level regional conference on employment, innovation and service economy in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, will be held in Algiers on 26-27 March,
sources close to the World Bank (WB) told APS.
The conference will be held jointly by the Ministry of Finance, WB and the Arab Monetary Fund, under the high patronage of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, under the theme “Youth, technology and finance,” added the source.
The participants will discuss the issue of unemployment in the MENA region and examine means to facilitate access to jobs for graduates and curb unemployment.
The conference will bring together entrepreneurs from around the world, renowned academics and political decision-makers to discuss modern education systems that would likely support private sector’s development
The participants will focus mainly on themes related to service economy, employment, the creation of start-ups, job platforms, telecommunications and modern payment systems.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum