APS : Friday, 14 April 2017
ALGIERS- The production of the Vitamin D supplement, needed in the treatment of calcium deficiency and the osteoporosis has been launched Monday in Constantine, said Thursday in Algiers an official of the laboratory in charge of the plant.
As part of the partnership between the Algerian laboratory Pharmaceutic Union of Constantine and French laboratory “Innotech,” Algeria will be able to improve the quality of those domestically produced drugs and reduce import bill, said Doctor Karim Acahaïbou, manager of the laboratory North Africa department.
The doctor made the announcement on the sidelines of a scientific meeting on osteoporosis, which treatment relies on calcium supplementation Vitamin D.
“75% of the turnover of the laboratory achieved in Algeria comes from the national production, in accordance with the European standards. Besides, there has been exchange of know-how and expertise between our teams and those of the local partners,” added Acahaïbou.
The laboratory eyes the production of one million boxes of medicines needed in the care of the osteoporosis.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony