APS : Sunday, 22 September 2019
WASHINGTON- An Algerian researcher, Doctor Belgacem Haba, has recently obtained its 500th invention patent in the United States of America in the field of smart technologies,
his close ones said Sunday.
The patent was obtained from “Xperi Corporation”, a California-based company that licenses technology and intellectual property.
With more than 1,000 patents and invention applications, Dr. Haba is recognized as one of the world’s foremost inventors through his major contributions to the global community of innovative technologies.
The Algerian scientist’s latest inventions focused on the development of 3D semiconductors and integration technologies for mobile devices, computing, databases and applications in the fields of science, industry and car manufacturing.
Dr. Haba has studied in Algeria until he graduated (University degree of Physics) from Houari Boumediene University of Science and Technology (USTHB).
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار