APS : Saturday, 12 March 2016
WASHNIGTON- The United States of America reiterated its commitment to supporting Algeria in its accession process to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in the 13th round of negotiations
with this organization, Secretary General of Trade Minister Noureddine Zaït told APS.
“We have had a commitment from the American side to supporting us in this process,” said Zait following the 4th session of the Algerian-American discussions on the Agreement on Trade and Investment Framework Agreement (TIFA) held in Washington.
He also said that Algeria has received more than one hundred questions from the United States of America as part of the negotiations on the bilateral trade agreement relating to the accession process to WTO, adding that the replies to these questions were finalized.
This bilateral agreement will give a boost to Algeria to adhere to this global organization.
As part of these negotiations, the American side broached the measure taken by Algeria on the ban on medicine imports whose equivalent is produced in the country, considering that this measure represents “restrictions which are against the principle of free trade.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار