APS : Wednesday, 19 October 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Tuesday, in Quito (Ecuador), the United Nations Under Secretary General and UN Habitat Executive Director Joan Clos, said a ministerial communiqué.
The meeting, which was held on the sidelines of the 3rd UN Conference on Housing and Sustainable Urban Development “Habitat III” from 17 to 20 October, focused on the need to use new technologies and develop means and techniques encouraging this step in addition to the necessary promotion of research in terms of development as part of improving the inhabitants’ living environment, according to the communiqué.
The two sides also broached ways to strengthen talks between Algeria and UN authorities, according to the source.
The minister will also met with Kenyan Minister of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development James Wainaina Macharia, South African Minister of Housing Lindiwe Sisulu, Ecuadorian Minister of Urban Development and Housing Maria De Los Angeles Duarte, Deputy Secretary General of the Union for the Mediterranean Ihad Fahmy and Chinese Minister of Housing and Construction Chan Zheggao.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart