APS : Sunday, 17 April 2016
GENEVA- Algerian films “Maintenant ils peuvent venir” (Now they can come) by Salem Brahimi and “Babor Casanova” (Casanova Boat) by Karim Sayad at the 11th Geneva International Oriental Film Festival (FIFOG) which wrapped up Saturday evening, said the event’s organizers.
Competing in the category “Swiss Made Short film,” the fiction documentary “Casanova Boat” won the prize “Golden FIFOG,” the highest honour in the category.
Released in 2015, “Casanova Boat,” an Algerian-Swiss coproduction, the film participated in several film events, including Locarno Film Festival (Switzerland).
It was recently awarded at the 38th Clermont Ferrand International Short Film Festival in France.
Feature film “Now they can come” received the jury’s special award, while the Turkish “Sivas” snatched the Golden FIFOG of the official competition.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار