Transport, Logistics Exhibition, opportunity for exhibitors to promote services
APS : Wednesday, 23 November 2016
ALGIERS- The International Transport and Logistics Exhibition (Logistical), held from 21 to 24 November at the Exhibition Centre, in Algiers, is an opportunity for the operators to exhibit their service offerings and attract potential clients.
The representatives of some companies participating in this economic event welcomed the initiative of organizing, for the first time, an exhibition devoted to logistics and transport.
In this regard, the director of the strategy to the public group of road freight transport “Logitrans Transport et Logistique,” Omar Menouar, told APS that this specialized exhibition will allow broadening the field of the services offered by the participants in the logistic chain.
He underlined the recent signing of a memorandum of understanding between his group and the airline company Tassili Airlines (TAL) for the transport of goods via land and air.
This agreement is likely to bring practical solutions to the problems relating to transport of goods notably in landlocked areas, according to him.
CEO of Port Company of Bejaia Achour Djelloul said that his company’s development programme aims at modernizing its facilities and raising the level of its services to international standards.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée