APS : Wednesday, 23 November 2016
ALGIERS- The International Transport and Logistics Exhibition (Logistical), held from 21 to 24 November at the Exhibition Centre, in Algiers, is an opportunity for the operators to exhibit their service offerings and attract potential clients.
The representatives of some companies participating in this economic event welcomed the initiative of organizing, for the first time, an exhibition devoted to logistics and transport.
In this regard, the director of the strategy to the public group of road freight transport “Logitrans Transport et Logistique,” Omar Menouar, told APS that this specialized exhibition will allow broadening the field of the services offered by the participants in the logistic chain.
He underlined the recent signing of a memorandum of understanding between his group and the airline company Tassili Airlines (TAL) for the transport of goods via land and air.
This agreement is likely to bring practical solutions to the problems relating to transport of goods notably in landlocked areas, according to him.
CEO of Port Company of Bejaia Achour Djelloul said that his company’s development programme aims at modernizing its facilities and raising the level of its services to international standards.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum