APS : Saturday, 12 November 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Abdelwahab Nouri called Saturday in Algiers to revive the Algeria destination to contribute to the country’s development.
“We must revive this sector so as it becomes in line with developments in the world to achieve development with the involvement of all parties, particularly the government, local assemblies, citizens and Stat’s institutions,” Nouri said during the Government-walis meeting.
He stated that Algeria has extraordinary landscapes, exceptional cultural and natural heritage, and innovative traditional craft industry, which could make it “an excellent tourist destination.”
“However, the development of this sector requires the transformation of these raw elements into consumable in order to meet international standards, face competitiveness and challenges,” the Premier added.
In this regard, Nouri stressed, the government’s new policy seeks to revive the Algeria destination, stressing that the tourist investment “is one of the fundamentals of development.”
“The government seriously focuses on this sector to offer an appropriate climate to develop tourism, encourage investment and support investors,” he stressed.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide