APS : Saturday, 12 November 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Abdelwahab Nouri called Saturday in Algiers to revive the Algeria destination to contribute to the country’s development.
“We must revive this sector so as it becomes in line with developments in the world to achieve development with the involvement of all parties, particularly the government, local assemblies, citizens and Stat’s institutions,” Nouri said during the Government-walis meeting.
He stated that Algeria has extraordinary landscapes, exceptional cultural and natural heritage, and innovative traditional craft industry, which could make it “an excellent tourist destination.”
“However, the development of this sector requires the transformation of these raw elements into consumable in order to meet international standards, face competitiveness and challenges,” the Premier added.
In this regard, Nouri stressed, the government’s new policy seeks to revive the Algeria destination, stressing that the tourist investment “is one of the fundamentals of development.”
“The government seriously focuses on this sector to offer an appropriate climate to develop tourism, encourage investment and support investors,” he stressed.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea