APS : Sunday, 06 January 2019
ALGIERS-A team of journalists of the Chinese TV channel “CCTV4” is producing a documentary film on tourism in Algeria to promote this destination for Chinese tourists,
announced the Tourism and Craft Ministry in a communiqué.
The group of journalists arrived in Algeria on 27 December and will stay until 10 January. They are “producing a documentary film on the most important tourist sites in Algeria to encourage Chinese tourists to visit the country and discover its cultural diversity,” said the communiqué, recalling the “memorandum of understanding (MoU) sealed between Algeria and China to facilitate visits by Chinese tourists to Algeria.”
During their stay in Algeria, the CCTV4 channel team “will visit many sites, notably in the provinces of Algiers, Tipasa, Ain Defla and Adrar,” said the source, stressing that the documentary will be broadcast on “Tourism on the Silk Road” programme.
According to the same source, the documentary will focus on tourist and historical sites, tourism projects, motorways and railways.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied