APS : Saturday, 01 October 2022
ALGIERS- A cooperation agreement on tourism training and exchange of experts was signed Saturday, in Algiers, between Algeria and the Islamic Republic of Mauritania.
In a statement following the signing ceremony, the minister of Tourism and Craft Industry, Yacine Hamadi, said “the agreement aims to boost cooperation between the two countries in recycling, tourist training and exchange of expertise for the development of human resource capacity.”
Hamadi said he seized the opportunity of the Mauritanian minister’s presence in Algeria to attend the 21st International Tourism and Travel Show (SITEV) to sign the agreement.
The Mauritanian minister of Trade, Industry, Crafts and Tourism, Lemrabott Ould Bennahi, expressed “his thanks for the warm welcome he received during his stay in Algeria.”
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation