APS : Saturday, 01 October 2022
ALGIERS- A cooperation agreement on tourism training and exchange of experts was signed Saturday, in Algiers, between Algeria and the Islamic Republic of Mauritania.
In a statement following the signing ceremony, the minister of Tourism and Craft Industry, Yacine Hamadi, said “the agreement aims to boost cooperation between the two countries in recycling, tourist training and exchange of expertise for the development of human resource capacity.”
Hamadi said he seized the opportunity of the Mauritanian minister’s presence in Algeria to attend the 21st International Tourism and Travel Show (SITEV) to sign the agreement.
The Mauritanian minister of Trade, Industry, Crafts and Tourism, Lemrabott Ould Bennahi, expressed “his thanks for the warm welcome he received during his stay in Algeria.”
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister