APS : Wednesday, 16 March 2016
ALGIERS- The second international exhibition of equipment for trade “Tijara Equip Expo”
will take place at Algiers Exhibition Centre from 18 to 21 April, said the organizers on Wednesday.
Tijara Equip Expo aims at “promoting, developing and modernizing the sector of distribution and trade in Algeria,” said representatives of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI) at a press briefing.
“It will also allow visitors and traders to meet national and foreign exhibitors of equipment, materials, accessories and tools necessary in the activity of trading and distribution,” they added.
This year’s edition will bring together about thirty national exhibitors as well as many foreign firms from Syria, China and Turkey, said CACI Vice-President Riadh Amour, adding that “this figure is expected to increase by April as CACI is still receiving applications for participation and confirmations of participations.”
Tijara Equip Expo is organized by CACI in partnership with the Algerian Fairs and Exhibitions Company (SAFEX).
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister