APS : Wednesday, 16 March 2016
ALGIERS- The second international exhibition of equipment for trade “Tijara Equip Expo”
will take place at Algiers Exhibition Centre from 18 to 21 April, said the organizers on Wednesday.
Tijara Equip Expo aims at “promoting, developing and modernizing the sector of distribution and trade in Algeria,” said representatives of the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CACI) at a press briefing.
“It will also allow visitors and traders to meet national and foreign exhibitors of equipment, materials, accessories and tools necessary in the activity of trading and distribution,” they added.
This year’s edition will bring together about thirty national exhibitors as well as many foreign firms from Syria, China and Turkey, said CACI Vice-President Riadh Amour, adding that “this figure is expected to increase by April as CACI is still receiving applications for participation and confirmations of participations.”
Tijara Equip Expo is organized by CACI in partnership with the Algerian Fairs and Exhibitions Company (SAFEX).
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy