APS : Monday, 18 April 2016
ALGIERS- The 2nd International Exhibition of Equipment for Trade “Tijara Equip Expo” kicked off Monday, in Algiers, with the participation of about thirty Algerian and foreign exhibitors.
This economic event, to be held from 18 to 21 April, has been inaugurated by Minister of Trade Bakhti Belaib and Minister of Vocational Training and Education Mohamed Mebarki.
Through the organization of this event, the Algerian Chamber of Commerce and Industry “CACI” and the Algerian Company of Fairs and Exhibitions “SAFEX” aim at promoting, developing and modernizing the distribution and retail trade which is lagging behind, said Mustapha Mouhoune, a manager at CACI.
Tradesmen will be able to meet with national and foreign exhibitors specialized in equipment, accessories and tools necessary in trade and distribution activities.
The Exhibition will also be marked by the presence of national and foreign companies specialized in the layout and equipments of stores and small and hyper markets, marketing and point-of-sale advertising as well as new information and communication technologies.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister