APS : Tuesday, 21 March 2017
LONDON (U.K.)- Thirty (30) Algerian firms operating in the food processing industry will present, at the International Food and Drink Event in London,
a wide range of the best Algerian local products, with the prospect of finding opportunities on the British market.
Attended by the Algerian Company for Fairs and Exports (SAFEX) and the National Agency for Foreign Trade Promotion (Algex), Algerian operators display their products in this 29th edition of the fair (19-22 March) with the goal of conquering other foreign markets, particularly the European ones.
Dates, olive oil, dried figs, pasts, couscous, as well as drinks, fruits and vegetable and traditional sweets that meet international standards are present at the Algeria stand of this international event.
The representative of many firms, including those that already have an experience in exports, particularly to France and African markets stressed the importance of their participation to this type of event, in order to establish contact with other exhibitors and operators and find clients in the United Kingdom.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum