APS : Tuesday, 21 March 2017
LONDON (U.K.)- Thirty (30) Algerian firms operating in the food processing industry will present, at the International Food and Drink Event in London,
a wide range of the best Algerian local products, with the prospect of finding opportunities on the British market.
Attended by the Algerian Company for Fairs and Exports (SAFEX) and the National Agency for Foreign Trade Promotion (Algex), Algerian operators display their products in this 29th edition of the fair (19-22 March) with the goal of conquering other foreign markets, particularly the European ones.
Dates, olive oil, dried figs, pasts, couscous, as well as drinks, fruits and vegetable and traditional sweets that meet international standards are present at the Algeria stand of this international event.
The representative of many firms, including those that already have an experience in exports, particularly to France and African markets stressed the importance of their participation to this type of event, in order to establish contact with other exhibitors and operators and find clients in the United Kingdom.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony