APS : TUESDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelwahid Temmar will be on a working visit to Moscow, Russia, on 14 and 15 November, to co-chair the first session of the Algerian-Russian Working Group.
The meeting will be held in accordance with the provisions of the memorandum of understanding (MoU), signed between the two countries on 27 April 2016.
The MoU aims at boosting cooperation in the fields of building, urban planning, housing and public equipment.
The two sides will focus, during the session, on means to develop partnership and facilitate the launch of joint projects in the fields of building and public infrastructures.
- President Tebboune receives Coordinator for Middle East, North Africa at US National Security Council
- (Français) Le président Tebboune reçoit les chefs des délégations au Colloque sur “le droit d’accès” à la “justice constitutionnelle”
- Algeria strongly condemns massacre perpetrated in DR Congo
- (Français) L’Algérie abrite la 9e conférence de haut niveau sur la paix et la sécurité en Afrique
- Algeria-Jordan: Need to expand bilateral cooperation