APS : Tuesday, 22 November 2016
ALGIERS- Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelmadjid Tebboune presented Tuesday, in Algiers, to Finnish Minister of Agriculture and Environment Kimmo Tiilikainen the partnership opportunities between the Algerian and Finnish companies in housing, said Tuesday a ministerial communiqué.
In the audience that he granted to his Finnish counterpart, Tebboune broached the cooperation opportunities in the field of construction and public facilities, notably the construction and development of new cities and the transfer of technology, given that Finland is a pioneering country in renewable energies.
The minister said he is in favour of all forms of cooperation between the Algerian and Finnish companies, said the source.
For his part, Finland’s minister expressed his country’s hope to develop the cooperation in the field of building and public facilities.
Finnish minister of Agriculture and Environment paid a three-day working visit to Algeria on the head of a delegation of businessmen.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار