APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
CAIRO-Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City, interim Trade Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune held talks Friday at the embassy of Algeria in Cairo with Palestine’s Economy Minister Abir Aouda,
announced the embassy in a communiqué.
The talks, which took place on the sidelines of the 99th session of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League, focused on “economic and commercial cooperation between the two countries and the means to strengthen them through partnerships between businessmen and exhibitions designed to promote Palestinian products.”
The Palestinian minister highlighted “the efforts made by the Palestinian government to develop the national economy.”
Besides, Aouda hailed “the efforts and facilitations granted by the Algerian government for the import of Palestinian products, particularly medicines, to support the Palestinian economy,” added the communiqué.
The Palestinian official “welcomed Algeria’s constant support to the Palestinian cause and the Palestinian people’s right to an independent state with al-Quds as capital city.”‘
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president