APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
CAIRO-Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City, interim Trade Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune held talks Friday at the embassy of Algeria in Cairo with Palestine’s Economy Minister Abir Aouda,
announced the embassy in a communiqué.
The talks, which took place on the sidelines of the 99th session of the Economic and Social Council of the Arab League, focused on “economic and commercial cooperation between the two countries and the means to strengthen them through partnerships between businessmen and exhibitions designed to promote Palestinian products.”
The Palestinian minister highlighted “the efforts made by the Palestinian government to develop the national economy.”
Besides, Aouda hailed “the efforts and facilitations granted by the Algerian government for the import of Palestinian products, particularly medicines, to support the Palestinian economy,” added the communiqué.
The Palestinian official “welcomed Algeria’s constant support to the Palestinian cause and the Palestinian people’s right to an independent state with al-Quds as capital city.”‘
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart