APS : Saturday, 12 May 2018
ALGIERS- National hydrocarbon company Sonatrach and French group Total signed Friday, in Algiers, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the construction, development and operation of a complex for propane
dehydrogenation and polypropylene production.
The complex, an investment of USD1.5 billion, will be built in Arzew, Oran (432-km west of Algiers).
It will produce 550,000 tonnes a year of polypropylene.
The memorandum of understanding provides for the creation of a joint venture to carry out the project.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization