APS : Saturday, 12 May 2018
ALGIERS- National hydrocarbon company Sonatrach and French group Total signed Friday, in Algiers, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the construction, development and operation of a complex for propane
dehydrogenation and polypropylene production.
The complex, an investment of USD1.5 billion, will be built in Arzew, Oran (432-km west of Algiers).
It will produce 550,000 tonnes a year of polypropylene.
The memorandum of understanding provides for the creation of a joint venture to carry out the project.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation