APS : Thursday, 22 December 2016
ALGIERS- The national hydrocarbon company Sonatrach concluded Thursday, in Algiers, with the French company Total an agreement in petrochemistry on the conducting of a feasibility study for the construction of a world-scale petrochemical complex,
announced Sonatrach in a communiqué.
During their meeting, the Chief Executive Officer of Sonatrach Amine Mazouzi and Director General of Total Patrick Pouyanne “agreed to strengthen the partnership and the cooperation on the hydrocarbon chain in Algeria and internationally, confirming the two sides’ willingness to strengthen the partnership and give concrete expression to new opportunities for the two companies,” added the source.
An agenda was set for the implementation of the actions retained by the two sides during this meeting.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister