APS : Thursday, 22 December 2016
ALGIERS- The national hydrocarbon company Sonatrach concluded Thursday, in Algiers, with the French company Total an agreement in petrochemistry on the conducting of a feasibility study for the construction of a world-scale petrochemical complex,
announced Sonatrach in a communiqué.
During their meeting, the Chief Executive Officer of Sonatrach Amine Mazouzi and Director General of Total Patrick Pouyanne “agreed to strengthen the partnership and the cooperation on the hydrocarbon chain in Algeria and internationally, confirming the two sides’ willingness to strengthen the partnership and give concrete expression to new opportunities for the two companies,” added the source.
An agenda was set for the implementation of the actions retained by the two sides during this meeting.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation