ALGIERS – The national company Sonatrach signed on Monday in Algiers a Memorandum of Understanding with Rönesans Endüstri Tesisleri lnöaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A. ö. and Bayegan to carry out a feasibility study on a propane dehydrogenation plant project in Turkey, Sonatrach said in a statement.
The feasibility study includes the design, engineering, supply, construction and operation of this plant and the production of 500,000 to 750,000 tonnes / year of polypropylene in Turkey, the same source said.
The development in partnership of this project in Turkey will ensure a long-term market for the Algerian propane, which will be used as raw material for this world-class project.
This project can also provide Sonatrach with dividends up to its participation rate.
The project will also benefit from its proximity to the Turkish market, which is characterized by strong demand for petrochemicals, the source added.
This memorandum was signed in the presence of CEO of Sonatrach Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour, and CEO of Rönesans Endüstri group, Erman Ilicak.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister