APS : Wednesday, 11 September 2019
ABU DHABI-The State-owned Petroleum Group Sonatrach is taking part in the 24th World Energy Congress, being held in Abu Dhabi from 9 to 12 September, said the company in a statement.
Led by Sonatrach’s President and CEO, Rachid Hachichi, the Algerian delegation is composed, in particular, of Sonelgaz CEO as well as senior executives from the energy sector in Algeria.
Themed “Energy for Prosperity,” the congress was marked by the participation of more than 150 countries and 90 managers of companies working in the energy sector.
Hachichi also took part in a conference on energy transition in Africa, said the source.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine