APS : Wednesday, 11 September 2019
ABU DHABI-The State-owned Petroleum Group Sonatrach is taking part in the 24th World Energy Congress, being held in Abu Dhabi from 9 to 12 September, said the company in a statement.
Led by Sonatrach’s President and CEO, Rachid Hachichi, the Algerian delegation is composed, in particular, of Sonelgaz CEO as well as senior executives from the energy sector in Algeria.
Themed “Energy for Prosperity,” the congress was marked by the participation of more than 150 countries and 90 managers of companies working in the energy sector.
Hachichi also took part in a conference on energy transition in Africa, said the source.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony