APS : Sunday, 31 January 2021
ALGIERS- National hydrocarbon group Sonatrach signed Sunday a memorandum of understanding with its partners Occidental, Eni and Total aimed at strengthening their relations and historic partnership
in the contractual basin located in the blocks 404 and 208 of Berkine.
This MoU aims, according to Sonatrach’s statement, to elaborate a roadmap in order to conclude a hydrocarbon agreement in the Basin of Berkine, under the aegis of the new legislation governing the hydrocarbon activities.
“The parties will mobilize all the means and resources to achieve this objective,” according to the source.
This agreement shows, according to the statement, the willingness of Sonatrach and its partners to consolidate their traditional relations and develop their cooperation through the search for new partnership opportunities.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region