APS : Tuesday, 17 April 2018
ORAN- Sonatrach group launched projects with its partners to develop solar energy, said Monday its Chief Executive Officer Abdelmoumen Ould Kaddour.
“Sonatarch invested in its deposits more than 1.6 gigawatts of solar energy,” he said in his speech at the opening of the 11th Scientific and Technical Conference (JST11) of Sonatrach, adding “we need technologies and expertise to develop industry and solar energy.”
“Algeria needs solutions to increase its reserves and Sonatrach needs digital technology, which has become an essential working tool to improve productivity and costs,” he pointed out on the occasion of the opening of this event organized at the initiative of Sonatrach under the slogan “Innovation and partnership in a global energy transition context.”
“One of the important keys for the development of Sonatrach group and its partners is the use of digital technology to improve productivity,” he said.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune