APS : Wednesday, 07 December 2016
ALGIERS- Sonatrach, JGC Algeria SPA and Japanese company JGC Corporation signed Wednesday, in Algiers, an agreement for the building of separation and compression facilities in Hassi R’mel (550-km south of Algiers).
The mega project, valued at DZD140 billion, is to be executed by the consortium JGC Corporation Japan-JGC Algeria over a period of 38 months.
At the end of the 38 months set for the execution of the project, the new facilities will make it possible for Sonatrach to maintain gas production of 190 million m3 a day (more than 60 billion m3 of gas per year), the CEO of the national oil and gas group, Amine Mazouzi, said shortly before the signing of the agreement.
Last April, Sonatrach and the Japanese company signed a contract on revamping and building a new production system in satellite units in Hassi Messaoud (850-km south of Algiers).
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار