APS : SUNDAY 08 SEPTEMBER 2019
ALGIERS-The State-owned Petroleum Group Sonatrach announced on Sunday its first gas exportation from Touat in the province of Adrar.
Sonatrach and its British partner Neptune Energy announced the launch of the Touat gas processing plant on September 7th.
Touat Gaz industry (GTG), in charge of operations management, has just recorded the first gas shipments from the Touat field,” said Sonatrach in a communiqué.
This project concerns blocks 352a and 353 in the Touat area (the province of Adrar).
It consists of the drilling of 18 gas producing wells and the construction of a gas treatment plant with a capacity of 14.3 million Sm3/day.
It also includes the construction of a collection and shipping network as well as roads and an airstrip and a living base, added Sonatrach.
This gas processing plant will produce 12.8 million Sm3/day of sales gas and 1800 barrels/day of stabilized condensate.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine