APS : Thursday, 26 January 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria’s gas exports (natural gas and liquefied natural gas) are expected to increase from 54 billion m³ in 2016 to 56 billion m³ in 2017, up by 5.5%, announced Sonatrach’s Deputy CEO and Chief Marketing Officer Omar Maliou.
As regards LNG, exports are expected to hit 17 billion m³ of gas equivalent against 39 billion m³ for natural gas, Maliou said on the sidelines of the signing ceremony of agreements between the group and Italian and Indian companies.
Gas exports account for nearly 30% of Algeria’s hydrocarbon exports, he added.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation