APS : Thursday, 26 January 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria’s gas exports (natural gas and liquefied natural gas) are expected to increase from 54 billion m³ in 2016 to 56 billion m³ in 2017, up by 5.5%, announced Sonatrach’s Deputy CEO and Chief Marketing Officer Omar Maliou.
As regards LNG, exports are expected to hit 17 billion m³ of gas equivalent against 39 billion m³ for natural gas, Maliou said on the sidelines of the signing ceremony of agreements between the group and Italian and Indian companies.
Gas exports account for nearly 30% of Algeria’s hydrocarbon exports, he added.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister