APS : Tuesday, 18 October 2016
ALGIERS- A Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation has been inked Tuesday in Algiers by Group Sonatrach and Danish company Maersk, said Sonatrach in a communiqué.
This Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Sonatrach vice-president for exploration and production Salah Mekmouche and Maersk vice-president for non-operated ventures Carsten Sonne Schmidt, the same source added.
The signing of the memorandum “is part of the enlargement of talks launched by Sonatrach with all its partners on the development of cooperation and partnership,” the communiqué added.
“This memorandum confirms the willingness of Sonatrach and Maersk Oil to strengthen the existing partnership and establish framework suitable for prospecting and the achievement of news opportunities between the two companies in new upstream projects,” the same source added.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region