APS : Tuesday, 18 October 2016
ALGIERS- A Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation has been inked Tuesday in Algiers by Group Sonatrach and Danish company Maersk, said Sonatrach in a communiqué.
This Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Sonatrach vice-president for exploration and production Salah Mekmouche and Maersk vice-president for non-operated ventures Carsten Sonne Schmidt, the same source added.
The signing of the memorandum “is part of the enlargement of talks launched by Sonatrach with all its partners on the development of cooperation and partnership,” the communiqué added.
“This memorandum confirms the willingness of Sonatrach and Maersk Oil to strengthen the existing partnership and establish framework suitable for prospecting and the achievement of news opportunities between the two companies in new upstream projects,” the same source added.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار