APS : Tuesday, 27 November 2018
ALGIERS- Sonatrach group and its subsidiary ENGCB (national civil engineering and construction company) signed Tuesday, in Algiers, a USD600 million contract with Petrofac,
a leading international service provider to oil and gas production and processing industry, as part of the development of Tinhert gas fields in Illizi (1600-km southeast of Algiers).
The contract provides for the building of a separation and compression plant and an upstream facility for the region’s gas complex, to connect 36 wells in the gas fields of the northern part of the area.
The project is aimed at increasing raw gas production to 4.7 million m3 a day.
It will also allow the processing of Ohanet plant’s raw gas, dealing with both CO2 and mercury, and the production of 750 tonnes of condensate a day.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine