APS : Monday, 26 February 2018
ALGIERS- National oil company Sonatrach signed Monday, in Algiers, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with BP Exploration El Djazair Limited and Statoil North Africa Gas AS,
to explore the opportunities of cooperation in upstream activities, the firm said in statement.
The agreement will make it possible for Sonatrach, British Petroleum (BP) and Norwegian Statoil “to boost their partnership by exploring new opportunities of cooperation,” Sonatrach said.
For the national oil company, the memorandum of understanding shows its will to “consolidate its policy of partnership.”
It is the outcome, it added, of the discussions initiated with its partners for the development of cooperation and the strengthening of a win-win partnership.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied