APS : Wednesday, 20 December 2017
ALGIERS- Sonatrach Group and the UK firm British Petroleum and Norwegian Statoil signed Wednesday in Algiers an amendment to the In Amenas gas contract, amounting to over $ 500 million
to increase the reserves of the In Amenas perimeter.
These reserves will be increased through an additional potential of 11 billion m3 of gas through an additional investment plan of more than $500 million.
This plan will maintain a level of commercial production of the Tiguentourine deposit beyond 2035.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied