APS : Sunday, 25 March 2018
ORAN- The eighth North Africa Petroleum Exhibition & Conference, NAPEC 2018, which opened Sunday in Oran (431-km west of Algiers) in presence of Energy Minister Mustapha Guitouni,
has brought together some 570 exhibitors from 40 countries and 28,000 professionals.
NAPEC has become a major event in North Africa, said the organizers.
This year’s edition has been marked by the participation of major national companies like SONATRACH and SONELGAZ, along with world’s leading oil and gas firms like Total, Anadarko, Repsol and Statoil, as well as many other companies operating in related fields, including Siemens and Oman National Petroleum Service, said Ghania Yacini, in charge of communication at the exhibition.
NAPEC 2018 is expected to draw at least 28,000 professional visitors, seeking solutions and advice, she added.
The four-day event offers the opportunity to meet decision-makers in the sector, compare the various products on the market, discover innovations and new technologies and attend high-level conferences, she explained.
All continents are represented in NAPEC 2018, she said, adding that the foreign exhibitors came from 40 countries, including France, Spain, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Iran, India, China, the United States, Brazil, Tunisia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania and Niger.
It will be also an opportunity for national companies to establish contact with world’s leading firms present in the exhibition, with a view to improving their expertise, said the organizers.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina