APS : Thursday, 19 May 2016
ALGIERS – The participants in the 17th International Show of Tourism and Travel (SITEV) said that the event represented an opportunity to promote the destination Algeria.
Communication officer “Touring Algeria Travel”, Ammar Redha told APS on the sidelines of the Show that the Agency worked to promote Destination Algeria, by ensuring in quality services.
“Touring Algeria Travel” participated in this event with nearly 25 flyers to promote the Algerian tourist areas in the four corners of the country.
This summer, holiday camps will also be organized for families in the beaches of Zemouri (Boumerdes) and Beni Saf (Ain Temouchent), said the same official.
Vice president of 0tourism group Necib, Azize Necib highlighted the efforts of his group for the promotion of tourism in Algeria, in its various forms, namely thermal, Saharan and coastal forms.
The 17th International Tourism and Travel Show (SITEV) opened Sunday in Algiers with the participation of 256 exhibitors, including 23 representatives from 15 Arab and foreign countries.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister