APS : Thursday, 19 May 2016
ALGIERS – The participants in the 17th International Show of Tourism and Travel (SITEV) said that the event represented an opportunity to promote the destination Algeria.
Communication officer “Touring Algeria Travel”, Ammar Redha told APS on the sidelines of the Show that the Agency worked to promote Destination Algeria, by ensuring in quality services.
“Touring Algeria Travel” participated in this event with nearly 25 flyers to promote the Algerian tourist areas in the four corners of the country.
This summer, holiday camps will also be organized for families in the beaches of Zemouri (Boumerdes) and Beni Saf (Ain Temouchent), said the same official.
Vice president of 0tourism group Necib, Azize Necib highlighted the efforts of his group for the promotion of tourism in Algeria, in its various forms, namely thermal, Saharan and coastal forms.
The 17th International Tourism and Travel Show (SITEV) opened Sunday in Algiers with the participation of 256 exhibitors, including 23 representatives from 15 Arab and foreign countries.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune