APS : Thursday, 19 May 2016
ALGIERS – The participants in the 17th International Show of Tourism and Travel (SITEV) said that the event represented an opportunity to promote the destination Algeria.
Communication officer “Touring Algeria Travel”, Ammar Redha told APS on the sidelines of the Show that the Agency worked to promote Destination Algeria, by ensuring in quality services.
“Touring Algeria Travel” participated in this event with nearly 25 flyers to promote the Algerian tourist areas in the four corners of the country.
This summer, holiday camps will also be organized for families in the beaches of Zemouri (Boumerdes) and Beni Saf (Ain Temouchent), said the same official.
Vice president of 0tourism group Necib, Azize Necib highlighted the efforts of his group for the promotion of tourism in Algeria, in its various forms, namely thermal, Saharan and coastal forms.
The 17th International Tourism and Travel Show (SITEV) opened Sunday in Algiers with the participation of 256 exhibitors, including 23 representatives from 15 Arab and foreign countries.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار