APS : Wednesday, 04 April 2018
ORAN – The 21st international show of hospital furniture and medical equipment, SIMEM 2018, opened Wednesday at Mohamed-Benahmed Conventions Centre in Oran (432-km west of Algiers),
with the participation of more than 80 national exhibitors and foreign firms from about twenty countries.
The opening ceremony has been presided over by Oran’s Director of Health and Population Abdennacer Bouda, accompanied by Senator Abdelhak Kazi-Tani.
On this occasion, Bouda urged national operators to seize the opportunity to “better present their products,” and encouraged them to “participate in the invitations to tender on the equipment of public health centres and hospitals.”
In this regard, he recalled that five hospitals are under construction in Oran and are due to be delivered by the end of current year.
For his part, Senator Kazi-Tani underlined the State’s incentive measures to promote national sub-contracting, especially for small-enterprises created under public employment support mechanisms, like ANSEJ.
The event’s founder, Mustapha Chaouch said that this year’s edition will showcase products “made in Algeria” by many young Algerian industrialists in different cities across the country.
Nearly 340 firms are participating in SIMEM 2018, organized by the Oran-based communication firm, Krizalid’Or, with the support of the Ministry of Health, Population and Hospital Reform.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune