APS : Wednesday, 04 April 2018
ORAN – The 21st international show of hospital furniture and medical equipment, SIMEM 2018, opened Wednesday at Mohamed-Benahmed Conventions Centre in Oran (432-km west of Algiers),
with the participation of more than 80 national exhibitors and foreign firms from about twenty countries.
The opening ceremony has been presided over by Oran’s Director of Health and Population Abdennacer Bouda, accompanied by Senator Abdelhak Kazi-Tani.
On this occasion, Bouda urged national operators to seize the opportunity to “better present their products,” and encouraged them to “participate in the invitations to tender on the equipment of public health centres and hospitals.”
In this regard, he recalled that five hospitals are under construction in Oran and are due to be delivered by the end of current year.
For his part, Senator Kazi-Tani underlined the State’s incentive measures to promote national sub-contracting, especially for small-enterprises created under public employment support mechanisms, like ANSEJ.
The event’s founder, Mustapha Chaouch said that this year’s edition will showcase products “made in Algeria” by many young Algerian industrialists in different cities across the country.
Nearly 340 firms are participating in SIMEM 2018, organized by the Oran-based communication firm, Krizalid’Or, with the support of the Ministry of Health, Population and Hospital Reform.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart