APS : Tuesday, 20 September 2016
ALGIERS-Minister of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry Abdelouahab Nouri highlighted Tuesday in Dunhuang (China) Algeria’s advantages as a privileged tourist destination in Africa, which deserves to be recommended by the relevant Chinese authorities to tourists in the country.
Nouri partook in the official opening ceremony of the first edition of the international cultural Expo “Silk Road” held on 20-21 September in Dunhang in the province of Gansu (China), the ministry said in a communiqué.
Besides, Nouri called Chinese companies to prioritize Algerian craft industry products in order to redress the trade balance between the two countries, which remains in favour of China.
The Algerian delegation participated in the works of workshops held on the sidelines of this event that focused on the promotion of cultural exchanges between the two countries attending the “Silk Road” event in order to enhance the quality of facilities and strengthen trade in these countries.
On the sidelines of a diner in honour of heads of delegations, Nouri held talks with Deputy Minister Liu Yandong and Chinese Deputy FM Liu Zhenm. These discussions focused on the state of Algeria-China bilateral relations in the field of tourism and means to promote Algeria destination among Chinese investors in the field of tourism.
As regards exchanges on strengthening human capacities between the two countries, Nouri called on multiplying training sessions in the fields of tourism and craft industry offered by the Chinese party for the benefit of Algerian tourist operators.
The Chinese official reiterated high Chinese authorities’ commitment to promoting multifaceted cooperation relations and partnership with Algeria.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart