APS : Thursday, 20 October 2016
PARIS- Several Algerian companies manufacturing products in the food-processing sector are taking part in SIAL Paris 2016, a fair for the professionals of distribution and agri-foodstuffs trade, to capture European and African markets.
More than 7,000 exhibitors, including industrials and suppliers of processed foodstuffs coming from more than 100 countries, are exhibiting their product line where practically 100% of the global distribution is present.
“Our participation in this fair aims mainly at promoting our products to further penetrate the French market, notably in the mass distribution,” exclusive representative of the N’Gaous in Europe Abbou Tayeb Rachid told APS, underlining that N’Gaous products meet, in terms of quality, the European requirements.
Amor Benamor seized this global meeting’s opportunity to highlight, through a stand of 500 m2, all the productive potential of the group and its novelties “in accordance with the strategy of our brand,” said the group’s communication manager Fahima Hamidi.
Several other Algerian companies of the private sector are participating in this fair to present their innovative products.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune