APS : Wednesday, 18 July 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelwahid Temmar will take part from 18 to 20 July in the 37th annual General Meeting of the institution Shelter Afrique, held in Nairobi (Kenya),
said Wednesday a ministerial communiqué.
The minister will take part in this event as a shareholder in the Shelter institution and as a representative of Algeria, in the presence of 13 heads of delegations, added the source.
The participants in this general meeting will examine the reports and accounts of the institution for 2017 and will redirect their activities by implementing a new strategy and restructuring its financial and administrative affairs.
Shelter Afrique is a housing financing institution which includes 44 African countries and two financial institutions, namely the African Development Bank Group and the African Reinsurance Corporation.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya