APS : Wednesday, 18 July 2018
ALGIERS- Minister of Housing, Urban Planning and the City Abdelwahid Temmar will take part from 18 to 20 July in the 37th annual General Meeting of the institution Shelter Afrique, held in Nairobi (Kenya),
said Wednesday a ministerial communiqué.
The minister will take part in this event as a shareholder in the Shelter institution and as a representative of Algeria, in the presence of 13 heads of delegations, added the source.
The participants in this general meeting will examine the reports and accounts of the institution for 2017 and will redirect their activities by implementing a new strategy and restructuring its financial and administrative affairs.
Shelter Afrique is a housing financing institution which includes 44 African countries and two financial institutions, namely the African Development Bank Group and the African Reinsurance Corporation.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina