APS : Tuesday, 23 October 2018
OUARGLA (Algeria)- Many foreign companies are interested in investing in Algeria, the CEO of oil and gas group Sonatrach Abdelmoumene Ould Kaddour said Monday in Hassi Messaoud (900 km south of Algiers).
Companies, like ENI, BP and Shell, “are extremely interested in investment and reviving their activities in Algeria, which has become suitable (for business) being a country that enjoys security,” the minister told reporters following a working visit to the region.
“Algeria is a standing country and people are seeking to do business with us.”
Earlier, Ould Kaddour had visited the area to host a medical-sociocultural complex project, meant to meet the growing needs of Sonatrach workers and their families.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum