APS : Monday, 18 June 2018
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel will partake as of Tuesday in the 16th Oslo Forum, which “contributes to promoting mediation and preventive diplomacy for the settlement of conflicts,”
said Monday the Foreign Ministry in a communiqué.
This year’s edition, which will see the participation of the UN Secretary General, former heads of State, Foreign Ministers, Mediators and Researchers will examine for two days “numerous situations of conflict, notably in Mali and in Libya,” added the source.
Established since 2003, the Forum is co-hosted by the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue (HD).
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied