SAIDAL Group to export pharmaceutical products to 13 African countries soon
APS : Tuesday, 17 May 2016
ALGIERS- The products of the pharmaceutical group SAIDAL will be soon exported to 13 African countries, in accordance with the agreements signed with an exclusive distributor,
the group’s General Manager Mohamed Hamouche told APS Tuesday.
The preparations for the export operation “have begun in February following the signing of a partnership agreement between SAIDAL and a group in charge of distributing SAIDAL’s products in 13 African countries, namely Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Senegal, Cameroon, Mali, Congo, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Niger, Togo, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Chad and Mauritania,” said Hamouche.
He added that this experience will “open way for the group to broaden the operation to other countries.”
Cote d’Ivoire will be the first country to receive SAIDAL’s products after the visit of Ivorian experts to the group’s production facilities in Algiers, Medea and Constantine last week.
Hamouche said that SAIDAL applied in an invitation for tenders in Cote d’Ivoire for the marketing of 50 drugs used in hospitals.
He also underlined the need for professionals in pharmaceutical industry to turn to export, as 70% of domestic needs have been met and with the building of new production facilities.
He added that this operation is part of the new measures taken by public authorities to promote non-hydrocrabon exports.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée