APS : Friday, 04 March 2016
ALGIERS-The caravan of the 1ST edition of the “Queens Raid” car racing kicked off Friday from Cheraga (Algiers) to Tamanrasset and will last until March 11.
Twenty-two (22) women take part in this event meant to discover the great Algerian Sahara, aboard 12 cars (pilot and co-pilot).
According to the chosen route chosen spanning on an overall distance of 2200 km, women crews will go through the towns of Djelfa, Ghardaia, El Golea, In Salah and Moulay Lahcène, before arriving in Tamanrasset, project manager within the organizer of this event Youcef Hanou said.
Besides the competitive aspect, “this race aims to promote Saharan tourism,” Hanou said.
The “Raid des Reines” racing is organized by “NSO Organization” and “M’Zab Tour” under the aegis of the ministry of National Planning, Tourism and Craft Industry and the province of Tamanrasset.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار