APS : TUESDAY 17 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS- Trade Minister Mohamed Benmeradi expressed, Monday in Algiers during an audience granted to the State Secretary at Romania’s Ministry of Economy, Ion Radu, Algeria’s willingness to boost its non-hydrocarbon exports and create new mechanisms to diversify its economy,
said the Ministry in a communiqué.
“Algeria has made significant progress in the protection of national product, and is now seeking to export it, said Benmeradi.
The minister invited the Roman partner to “examine the huge investment opportunities in Algeria and re-establish contacts between businessmen of both countries.”
In this regard, Benmeradi mentioned as example cement, which Algeria intends to start exporting by early 2018, said the communiqué.
For his part, the Romanian senior official hailed “the good relations linking the two countries,” and underlined his country’s readiness to “build economic partnership with Algeria.”
Ion Radu expressed his interest in investment in the sector of small and medium-sized businesses as well as the engineering industries.
He also expressed his country’s willingness to import Algerian products, especially vegetables and fruits.
The audience was also an opportunity for the two sides to discuss economic issues of common interest, concluded the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia