APS : Tuesday, 09 October 2018
ALGIERS- The Algerian Water Company (ADE) and the National Sanitation Office (ONA) “got the government’s consent to the renewal of delegated management agreement of water and sanitation
public services of Algiers and Tipasa provinces with the international group Suez,” said ADE and ONA in a joint communiqué.
This three-year agreement includes the performance of water and sanitation services of Algiers and Tipaza and the support of the two national operators (ADE and ONA) in acquisition of business expertise.
The agreement also specifies the creation of a national school for water and sanitation management, added the source.
ADE and ONA “renew thereby their trust in Suez for the management of Algiers Water and Sanitation Company (SEAAL), a company registered under the Algerian law and an exclusive property of ADE and ONA,” said the source.
The new agreement aims at “continuing the progress that has already been made in the capital.”
It also aims at improving the efficiency of networks, the performance of the installations and the satisfaction of clients, both in Algiers and Tipaza.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune