APS : Sunday, 04 December 2016
ALGIERS- Sonelgaz Group’s industrial set-up company Ettarkib, signed Sunday in Algiers a strategic partnership agreement with the Sudanese group Al Salma in renewable energy and hydraulics.
The agreement provides for the creation of a solar power plant with a production capacity of four megawatts to irrigate agricultural land in Sudan.
The investment is estimated at USD2.5 million.
According to the agreement, signed on the sidelines of the African Investment and Business Forum, Sonelgaz will send more than 50 technical experts and architects to supervise the execution of the project and train Sudanese executives.
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- Lamamra calls for strengthening Algeria’s role to achieve peace
- Lamamra, Jordanian counterpart hold phone conversation on situation in Arab region