Raouya, vice president of EIB examine cooperation possibilities
APS : Saturday, 15 July 2017
ALGIERS- The Minister of Finances Abderrahmane Raouya received Thursday, the vice president of the European Investment Bank (EIB) in charge of the MENA region Roman Escolano,
with whom he held discussions on cooperation opportunities between Algeria and this European financial institution said Saturday, the ministry in a communiqué.
During the meeting, they exchanged points of view on Algeria’s economic prospects and cooperation possibilities between the two sides.
In this regard, Raouya reasserted Algeria’s availability “to work together with its various partners for the improvement of the investment climate and the strengthening of the country’s economic development,” said the communiqué.
For his part, Escolano reaffirmed the EIB’s availability to bring “the necessary assistance for the support of the diversification of the Algerian economy,” by providing it the necessary instruments and by bringing its great experience in the matter.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia