APS : Saturday, 15 July 2017
ALGIERS- The Minister of Finances Abderrahmane Raouya received Thursday, the vice president of the European Investment Bank (EIB) in charge of the MENA region Roman Escolano,
with whom he held discussions on cooperation opportunities between Algeria and this European financial institution said Saturday, the ministry in a communiqué.
During the meeting, they exchanged points of view on Algeria’s economic prospects and cooperation possibilities between the two sides.
In this regard, Raouya reasserted Algeria’s availability “to work together with its various partners for the improvement of the investment climate and the strengthening of the country’s economic development,” said the communiqué.
For his part, Escolano reaffirmed the EIB’s availability to bring “the necessary assistance for the support of the diversification of the Algerian economy,” by providing it the necessary instruments and by bringing its great experience in the matter.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization