APS : Saturday, 15 July 2017
ALGIERS- The Minister of Finances Abderrahmane Raouya received Thursday, the vice president of the European Investment Bank (EIB) in charge of the MENA region Roman Escolano,
with whom he held discussions on cooperation opportunities between Algeria and this European financial institution said Saturday, the ministry in a communiqué.
During the meeting, they exchanged points of view on Algeria’s economic prospects and cooperation possibilities between the two sides.
In this regard, Raouya reasserted Algeria’s availability “to work together with its various partners for the improvement of the investment climate and the strengthening of the country’s economic development,” said the communiqué.
For his part, Escolano reaffirmed the EIB’s availability to bring “the necessary assistance for the support of the diversification of the Algerian economy,” by providing it the necessary instruments and by bringing its great experience in the matter.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart